Drayton Wiser Smart Radiator Thermostat (£44.99)
Honeywell Home evohome HR91 Radiator Controller (HR91)
Honeywell Home evohome HR91 Radiator Controller features:
- LED lights, evohome pop-ups and mobile notifications allow the user to easily identify status of the unit.
- Child lock mode disables any local interaction.
- Simple lock mechanism allows for quick installation.
- Fits most common radiator valves (type M30 x 1.5). Adaptors available for other types.
- ‘Window Open’ function means radiator will automatically shut down when ventilating the room.
- Buttons for simple binding.
- Manual basic override ensure user can still maintain comfort even in the event of signal loss.
What is the difference between HR91 and HR92?
The HR92 has an LCD screen which allows it to display either the setpoint or current temperature, the HR92 also has a manual override allowing you to manually change the temperature from the TRV itself whereas the HR91 only allows you to override to either 5 degrees or boost to 20 degrees from a push of a button.
Do these fit on Danfoss TRV valves?
Yes with the supplied Danfoss adapters within the pack.
How do I know when the batteries are low?
A permanent orange LED indicates that the battery levels are low.
How does it know the temperature?
It has an electronic sensor which is measuring the ambient room temperature.
What is the range of connection to the controller?
The maximum advertised connection is 30m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.