1. We give our customers industry leading technical help, support and access to our customer forum with every evohome system we sell – Richard is an ex-heating installer (and Honeywell Connected Specialist) and can help you if you really need it.
2. We are a small business and you can always speak to the boss! Honeywell evohome requires a certain level of technical support and the majority of online shops selling products like evohome have no idea about the products you have bought from them, let alone how to serve you best! Richard & The EVOHOME Shop team are available Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:30pm!
3. All our products are extremely well packaged and dispatched with reputable distribution businesses to ensure fast delivery of your ordered items.
4. We stock vast amounts of popular Honeywell evohome items to ensure we can always get what you need to you when you need it.
5. We have 1000's of satisfied customers and many of our customers have left feedback on Trust Pilot to tell you about the experience they have had with us!
The EVOHOME Shop is a trading name of MID WALES PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES LIMITED and was established in January 2014.
Directors, Richard and Diane Burrows created The EVOHOME Shop after an overwhelming demand for Honeywell smart heating controls. Since January 2014 The EVOHOME Shop has grown into what it is today and we have recently expanded to offer full merchant services to trade and public at our new premesis in Newtown, Powys.
Richard (one of the very first Honeywell Connected Specialists in the UK) runs the technical support side of The EVOHOME Shop full time, but remains an active member of many plumbing and heating groups/forums and provides training for smart heating systems & controls. Richard has been fitting heating and hot water systems since joining his dads plumbing & heating business in 2002. Richard is vastly experienced with all types of heating, hot water systems and advanced heating control applications – Gas, Oil, LPG, Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal (just to name a few)! Richard has installed and sold a vast quantity of evohome systems since January 2014 and continues to be at the front of the smart heating controls technology revolution that has recently taken the place of basic on/off heating controls.
Diane is smart, efficient and experienced when dealing with customers. She has a full time role managing the business and her previous 12 years of working in the property development department for a local housing association, has put us one step ahead with renewable technologies and heating control systems. If you place an order with us, Diane and her online sales team will ensure your order is processed correctly and will arrive on time.
Together we promise to get your orders correct, get them dispatched to you quickly and give the you absolute best technical help and advice available on the internet. Richard’s experience and Diane’s customer service will make your purchase with us simple and straight forward. Even on the odd days where things just don’t go right, we will do our absolute best to right the wrongs and will definitely say SORRY if we have not lived up to your expectations!
You can of course checkout our Trust Pilot feedback from our satisfied customers! However, when using other websites Trust Pilot feedback do so with caution! We have been made aware that websites can hide bad feedback, so we suggest when comparing feedback with other businesses you do this on Trust Pilot's own website where the feedback is live and cannot be edited by our rival businesses! See our honest feedback on Trust Pilot's website here - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/theevohomeshop.co.uk
At The EVOHOME Shop we prefer to keep things simple and truthful and if you wish to confirm what we are saying, please make a purchase or Contact Us!
Oh and if we forget to say it because the day has been a busy one…
“Thank you very much for visiting and purchasing from our online shop!”
Richard & Diane Burrows - The EVOHOME Shop